Saturday, August 06, 2005

Incidental Harmony

Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental HarmonyHere is a painting titled, "Incidental Harmony." I finished this piece in May 2005. It measures 48"x36" and was painted with Liquitex Super Heavy Body acrylics on a gallery wrap canvas.
Title:   Incidental Harmony
Size:   48" X 36"
Medium:   Acrylics on canvas
Price:   $2000

Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental HarmonyIn the detail pictures, you can see that the sides are also painted.
Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental HarmonyYou can also see how thick the paint is on the front.
Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental HarmonyThis painting was quite relaxing to me because it was the first large painting I finished after returning from combat in Iraq.
Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental Harmony
Troy Thomas art painting, Incidental Harmony

Comments:
This is something I would walk through a gallery and choose to bring home with me. I really like how it looks on the stand too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?