Friday, August 05, 2005

Paintings by Troy

I started this blog dedicated to painting. Most of the upcoming posts will be of paintings I did in the past. However, I plan on documenting some of the future paintings I do. So you should be able to follow along as I am working on a piece. I'll try to take various pictures along the way, starting with the intial sketch (if there is one) through the finished product.

I am not a professional photographer, so the pictures of my paintings won't be the greatest. I'll do the best I can, but sometimes it is hard to get a good picture without the glare from a light source.

Overall, I hope you enjoy coming back to this blog. Please feel free to leave a comment at any time.

Thank you!


Comments:
I know I'm really slow, always have been. I think it adds to my charm though. I just added this to my blog roll so I don't forget about it. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?