Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Self Spoon Portrait

Troy Thomas art painting, watercolor, Self Spoon Portrait
This is a painting I did during my high schools years. It was done in the summer of 1990, using watercolors on watercolor paper that measures just under 15"x22". I had previously won a local art contest and the prize was some art classes. This painting was one of the products of that class. It is of a spoon with a reflection of myself in it. If you ever look at your reflection in a spoon, it is upside down. Go ahead - grab a spoon and give it a try!
Title:   Self Spoon Portrait
Size:   15" X 22"
Medium:   Watercolors on watercolor paper
Price:   $200

Comments:
How did you know I could stand on my head? I've got to be honest here and say that I actually did turn upside down. LOL I like this one a lot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?