Sunday, August 28, 2005

Torches of August

Painting by Troy Thomas: Torches of August

I finished this small painting about a week and a half ago. I went out of town for a week, so I wasn't able to post this until now.

This painting measures 14" x 11", and was painted with Liquitex Super Heavy acrylic paints on stretched canvas. The initial design sketch was created back in February or March, but I didn't start painting it until a few weeks ago. The sides of this piece is not painted, so I will need to find a frame that will compliment the colorful geometric shapes. I have titled this painting, "Torches of August".


Title:   Torches of August
Size:   14" X 11"
Medium:   Acrylics on canvas
Price:   $250 unframed

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?