Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In a rut

Wow! It has been six weeks since my last post on this blog. Guess what? The painting is still on the easel just as it is shown in the last picture. With everything that has been going on here, I have not found the motivation and the time to finish that painting. At times, I've had the motivation, but I didn't have enough time to devote to the task. And when I've had time, the motivation wasn't there. One of these days, I might have to kick myself in the rear to get the paint out to finish it.

After I finish that painting, I have another canvas that I drew a design onto back in June or July. However, I need to find a new place to live real soon, so I don't know when I'll get around to doing major artwork again.

Comments:
Can't wait to see it finished. You guys can move in with me. I don't bite! Just hope things settle down for you two soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?